1. This website (www.GrandCentralCellars.com.au) is operated by Drinx Pty Ltd as trustee for the Drinx Trust- ABN 56 346 166 957, Sales made through this website are made under the Queensland Liqour licence No.83557
By visiting and using the Site you accept and agree to be bound by the following Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Website Terms). If you do not accept these Website Terms, do not use the Site.
2. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
a. If you purchase products from us through the Site, you warrant to us that:
i.you are over the age of 18 years; and
ii.any person that you are obtaining the products for, or supply the products to, is over the age of 18 years.
3. Grand Central cellars reserves the right to cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or number/s provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received.
4. Prices stated are in Australian dollars and include GST only.
5. If a product inadvertently appears on our website at the wrong price or with a wrong description, we may decline or cancel any orders placed at the wrong price or based on the wrong description, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit card charged. If your credit card is charged for the purchase at the wrong price or based on a wrong description and the order is cancelled, we will notify you and issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged.
6. All products shown on the GCCellars website are offered for sale subject to available stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you to offer a substitute wine of at least equal quality. If you do not accept a substitute wine and your credit card has been charged for wine that is out of stock, we will cancel your order and issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged.
7. All products ordered remain our property until paid for in full.
8. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.