Dominique Portet Sauvignon Blanc

This delicate expression has floral overtones on the nose joined by aromas of stone fruit and citrus. The creamy, textured palate is vibrant with lime, grapefruit and white peach. It has lovely, lime-citrus drive and enough richness to match with full-flavoured dishes.Most of the juice (75%) was fermented in stainless steel tanks to retain freshness. The other 25% was fermented in new, tight-grained French oak barrels, where the wine matured for seven months.

  • Region: Yarra Valley, Victoria
  • Vintage: Current
  • Size: 750ml
Region: Yarra Valley, Victoria
Vintage: Current
Size: 750ml 

$29.99 per bottle

25% barrel fermented Sauvignon Blanc. All about texture and fruit purity

Additional Information

Weight 1.5 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Dominique Portet Sauvignon Blanc”