If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the content or practices of our website contact Grand Central Cellars by writing to:
What types of personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect from you generally includes your Business name and related details , your name, address, telephone number/s and information required for order processing and payment for products and services provide by us through the GCCellars website.
How do we use your personal information?
- To provide you with information about the products or services we offer through GCCellars website or special offers provided by third parties to our members through www.GrandCentralCellars.com.au ;
- To provide products or services you request from time to time;
- When you create your account on our website, we will ask you for your name, email, address details, phone number and date of birth and will ask you to create a password.
- To process and obtain payment for any wine or other products or services you order from Grand Central cellars or www.GrandCentralCellars.com.au
- As we sell alcohol we are required to collect your date of birth details to verify that you are over 18 years of age.
- To contact you for direct marketing and promotional purposes including providing you with information about new products or services, events and special offers, unless you tell us that you not wish to receive this type of information.
We may also send you electronic messages updating you about products, services, offers and special offers. We will only send you electronic messages if you have consented to receive them or it can be inferred from your existing business or other relationship with Grand Central Cellars , that there is a reasonable expectation of receiving those electronic messages. All electronic messages will identify Grand Central Cellars or www.GrandCentralCellars.com.au.
If you do not wish to receive these offers click the unsubscribe link in your next email.
When you submit an inquiry via our Contact Us page or questions via email we will request your name and email. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries.
We do not sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission. We will often need to provide your personal information to third parties who assist us in delivering products and services including delivery companies, call centres, mail houses and information technology service providers. Where your personal information is disclosed to these third parties, we will ensure that they undertake to protect your privacy and will only authorise them to use your personal information for the purpose that we supplied it to them. As some of our information technology service providers are located overseas, personal information collected and held by us may be transferred overseas.
Our website contains links to other websites. www.GrandCentralCellars.com.au is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
Website Security & Cookies
“Cookies” are small pieces of information sent by a web server and stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive so it can later be read back from that browser. This allows your browser to remember some specific information. Our cookies enable us to store items in your shopping cart and to identify you on return visits. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent this. However, while most of the content of our web site can be viewed without accepting cookies, the shopping cart features of the Site will not function properly when cookies are disabled.